Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014: Resolution

It's isn't about doing big things - 'cause only if making resolutions made us do big things, most inventions would have happened in January / February timeframe. It isn't about working out, or eating less or praying more  - 'cause those are lifestyle changes, and if you couldn't do them in November, you certainly aren't going to have a Divine intervention in January (it was less than 2 months ago - really). So, thinking about resolutions, I couldn't come up with something I could truly commit to and strive for. So here's mine: my resolution for 2014, is to get to 2015. That's it. It's that simple. 

If I get through 2014, keep my shit together, spend some acceptable time (acceptable to me, that is) with my family and kids, (oh and see my brother get married), I have delivered 100% on what I set out to do. 

So there it is folks - just commit to get to the next year in this crazy world without losing your shit.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment